Belt type high-speed gear feeder is suitable for high-speed processing and the need for high-precision feeding of the punching products, feed length changes are made from the transformation of 1-4 gears
Features of belt type high speed gear feeder:
- Suitable for punching products requiring high-speed machining and requiring high precision feeding.
2.Suitable for feeding devices with different thickness, varying lengths of distance and wide variation in material width.
3. No need to adjust the feed thickness, the delivery distance only by the gear transformation can be.
4. Standard specification (or design) description of belt type high speed gear feeder：
(1). Using the intermittent feeding method driven by Cam.
(2). The change of delivery distance is caused by the transformation of 2~4 gears..
(3). Only the lower roller is driven, while the upper roller is pressed by the spring..
(4). When inserting the material, the relaxation of the upper and lower rollers can be operated by the manual switch of the air valve.
(5). Lubrication mode The cam part of the splitter is oil groove type, while the other gear part is oil immersion type.
(6). Hard chromium plating for upper and lower rollers.
(7). Relaxation device for eccentric cam, so the relaxation angle can be adjusted at will within the range of 0°~180°
Standard equipment for belt type high speed gear feeder：
1.Material lubrication device. (with flow adjustment)
2. Gear 4 only. (or specified number of teeth)
3. Pneumatic material clamping Release device
Belt type High speed Gear feeder specification table：
Material line height
Standard division number