Half of the orthosis since its appearance in the market, with its simple fuselage structure, simple and convenient operation, suitable for a variety of flatness requirements of metal sheet correction needs, used by small and medium-sized enterprises in all walks of life, because of its efficient, high quality, low fault characteristics to become the backbone of the feeder industry. Then in the use of the want to keep it in production has been high efficiency, low failure, the installation and commissioning process of the orthosis and daily maintenance is extremely important, the following will explain to you one by one:
（1）.The half material orthosis is placed between the material frame and the punching machine, the center of the Orthosis Roller and the material center of the material frame, and the feeding center of the feeder is in a straight line. The distance between the orthosis and the material rack and feeder is shown in the figure below (which can be appropriately increased or decreased according to the thickness of the material)
- Incoming and outgoing rods (see Figure 1): A. Front of the feed rod, the back of a feed rod, feed from the front end feed rod through the roller to the other end of the discharge rod.
- The two retaining wheels on The feed rod are used for the left and right positioning of the fixed material. The material should not be locked too tightly, such as the material width 100mm retaining wheel opening needs 105mm.
3, feed handle (see Figure 1): When feeding, put under the pressure, feed roller automatically open, the material placed in the feed roller, the hand pull, clamping material, can be used; 4, large handwheel (see Figure 1): Adjust the active feeding wheel and passive feeding wheel tightness, such as the material can not move forward, the large handwheel may be pressed, know the material sent out; Small handwheel (see Figure 1)：
- Used to adjust the flatness of the corrective material. B. If the shape of the material "concave" indicates that the pressure is too tight, the small handwheel must be relaxed adjustment, such as the material shape "convex" indicates that the pressure is not tight enough, the small handwheel must be pressed tight adjustment; C. Adjust no more than 1/8 laps at a time and slowly adjust to the flatness required by the material;
6, Electronic control box (see Figure 1): A. The electronic control box is accompanied by time control (such as: Go to 3 seconds, the material leaves the induction rod, 3 seconds later, the motor automatically runs, and so on) control the feed and speed of the material; B. The above operation is complete, please use the manual to send out the material, check whether the material sent out correctly, and then start using automatic; 7, the discharge control sensor rod (see Figure 1):
- Control the parking time, the material when contact to the rod stop, leave the rod through the parking control time, again sent out of the material;
- Do not touch the machine itself, such as contact to produce signal backflow, automatic feeding out of control, that is, stop the operation. Maintenance:
Long-term use, should be added once a month spindle bearing butter, semi-annual replacement reducer oil, oil added to 1/3 places. The wiring points in the electronic control box shall not be loosened, so as not to burn the electrical appliances, affect the normal use, let alone oil and water into. For a long time, the spindle is buttered and the electric control box is checked.
Note: Switch on the power supply should first check whether the power supply voltage matching, there is poor contact bad, etc., so as not to damage the electrical motor. There should be reliable grounding to avoid injury when electrical appliances are damaged. The power supply should be cut off when loading.